You shouldn't rush into the decision of removing a large tree from your property. You should seriously consider how to prevent injuries to your family and damage to your property. Tree removal is definitely not a DIY project unless you are an experienced tree lopper. That is where a reputable tree removal Gold Coast company comes in handy. In fact, there are hundreds of tree removal services on the Gold Coast. So how do you find the right company for your project?
There are many factors to look for in a reliable tree removal company on the Gold Coast.
Here are some tips to consider when searching for the best tree removal Gold Coast company.
1. Tree removal is a specialized field that requires a certain set of qualifications. But the industry is not regulated in Australia. Hence, any person with a van and chainsaw can call himself a tree lopper. That is why you need to be cautious when finding the right tree service provider for your job. The right company should employ at least one qualified arborist. An arborist knows all about trees in the area. They are experts in maintaining, removing, cutting, and protecting trees on the Gold Coast. You should request proof of their qualifications before hiring any company for your Gold Coast tree removal.
2. Tree removal requires a high degree of skill and experience. In fact, tree removal is one of the most difficult jobs out there. Any professional tree service should work to the relevant Australian Standards. The company should employ staff who are certified to use chainsaws and heavy machinery. Most of the time, a tree removal professional has to operate with heavy tools from dizzy heights. Hence, they should be experienced in arborist trade. Hiring an inexperienced technician for your Gold Coast tree removal could make you liable for any injuries or damage to neighbouring properties.
3. Look for a company that has adequate insurance. Tree removal is not a job for an inexperienced technician. The chance of an inexperienced person getting injured are much greater compared to an experienced tree professional. That is why the company should maintain adequate insurance to deal with such situations. Public liability and worker's compensation insurance are mandatory for any tree removal Gold Coast company. Never work with a company without insurance since you may be liable for negative consequences if something goes wrong. Request a copy of their insurance. Aussie Tree Care provides a copy of our insurance with all written quotes.
4. Don't settle for the first quote you receive for your tree removal Gold Coast. A tree removal can cost anywhere from a few hundred dollars to thousands of dollars, depending on the type and size of tree(s), access, and slope of the surrounding land. Make sure you compare at least 3 quotes from reliable tree removal companies. A Google search will reveal a list of tree services operating in your area. Many property owners make the mistake of picking the first company on the list without doing some background research on the service provider. That is not the best way to pick the right tree service company on the Gold Coast. When comparing the quotes, don't just look at price. Also look at what they include: will they take away all tree waste? Or will they leave the tree on the ground in your yard? Are they insured and qualified for the work? When are they available - 1, 2 or 4 weeks away?
5. The right tree company should have good feedback from their clients on the Gold Coast. Check customer reviews and testimonials before you hire a tree removal Gold Coast company. A quick check of the ratings and reviews provided on Google is a great way to check on their reputation. Do they have any 1-star reviews? Why? What do people have to say about the company in their Google reviews?
In conclusion, with hundreds of Gold Coast tree lopping businesses, selecting the best one for your tree removal is not easy. Your research is essential in this regard. Aussie Tree Care employs qualified and experienced arborists for all tree work. We have public liability insurance (minimum $10 million) as well as workers compensation insurance. Aussie Tree Care provides thorough written quotes via email which specify exactly what work will be undertaken, including photos to clarify exactly which trees are being removed or pruned. We also have 100% 5-star reviews on Google which can be read here.
Call us for a free quote on 1300873300.
Return to Gold Coast tree removals.
Return to Home.